Welcome to the UCLA Arts supplemental application site for Change Of Major applicants. This site is only for current UCLA students.
- Please check with your desired department to confirm their Change Of Major procedures. Some departments require meetings with the academic counselor, and some don’t… make sure that you know! Here are links to instructions for each major:
Design Media Arts
World Arts and Cultures
2) Complete your UCLA Undergraduate Petition for Change of Major to your desired department. The form is available here: http://www.registrar.ucla.edu/Forms/Registration-and-Enrollment/Undergraduate-Program-Change-Petition. Please retain a copy for your records.
3) Register your Change Of Major request with the below form. You will need to upload a copy of your petition. Registration due dates by major are as follows:
- Architectural Studies: January 6
- Design|Media Arts: November 7
- Dance: December 1
- World Arts and Cultures: December 1
- Art: Friday of Week 4 @ 5:00pm PST (Fall, Winter, and Spring Quarters)
When you are filling out the Change Of Major form:
- Fill in the information with the SAME information that you have supplied for the Undergraduate Petition for Change of Major.
- Please double-check your entries to make sure that the information you have provided in this online form, exactly matches the information on your petition form – especially your Student ID and your phone number, which you will use to log into the supplemental portal.
Once you have completed and submitted the online form, you are eligible to begin your supplemental application at https://supplemental.arts.ucla.edu/login.php
Supplemental Application Filing Windows:
November 15 - December 15 – Dance, World Arts and Cultures, Design Media Arts
January 2 - January 20 – Architectural Studies
Supplemental applications must be submitted on the last day of the filing period by 11:59pm PST. No late applications are accepted.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.